Residential and Commercial Interiors
Our aim is to inspire and encapsulate your vision by closely working with you to provide practical interior design solutions that transcend into truly elegant, sophisticated and timeless spaces which ultimately reflect your aspirations, lifestyle, identity or brand.
Whether you are looking for colour schemes and decorative ideas or a complete redesign of the use of your space, through closely working with you, we are able to offer a range of interior design services that suit your requirements and budget.
What we collect
You choose to give us certain information when using our services. This includes:
- When you complete an enquiry form on the website, we will collect basic info so that we can respond to your enquiry.
- When a quotation, idea is sought, we will collect personal data such as name, address, contact details budget etc. Photographs of your property/room, interior and exterior will also be taken for reference purposes.
- When you hire Alpa Design Studio, we will take and keep further photographs of the property for planning and modelling purposes.
- When you participate in surveys or focus groups, you give us your insights into our products and services, responses to our questions and testimonials.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information that you use to register or enter.
- If you contact us, we collect the information you give us during the interaction. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- If you ask us to communicate with or otherwise process information of other people, we collect the information about others that you give us in order to complete your request.
- On completion we will take and collect photographs of the completed works.
Information we collect about you
We collect information automatically about your visit during your time on our website referred to as “cookies”. The information collected allows us to deliver you with a positive user experience when you browse the site. It also helps us to identify areas of improvement. For more information please see our cookies policy.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing agencies and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you.
Information collected when you use the website
When you use the website, we collect information about which features you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access our services. See below for more details:
We collect information about your activity on our services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, searches, clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring webpage address, advertising that you click on) and how you interact with other users.
We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:
- hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple's IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address);
- information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength;
- information on device sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses.
What we do with your information
- The information provided is used to reply to your enquiry made through the website.
- The information provided is used to provide interior design ideas.
- The information provided is used to provide a quotation.
- Photographs taken are used on the website and through social media platforms to showcase the work of Alpa Design Studio.
- Photographs taken are used to showcase our work to other prospective clients.
- The information may be used from time to time to keep you up to date with upcoming events, new ideas, tips, advice and any offers.
- The information is used by our insurance company and held on file by them for 7 years. The information is kept securely by us for a total period of 6 years from acceptance of plans.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics, Cookies and similar tools to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and do not share with anyone apart from our digital marketing agencies that manages all our marketing efforts.
Sharing of information
We do not sell, lend or lease any of the information that you provide us. However, your information may need to be shared with third party partners (such as kitchen manufactures, carpet firms, tradesmen etc) in order to allow Alpa Design Studio to fulfil its obligations.
How we store your personal data
All information provided through the website is stored locally on a secure personal laptop accessible only by the owner of the business as we as a secure server. Any information provided to deliver services will be stored securely between the office laptop and cloud storage such as Dropbox.
Links to other websites
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.